Who makes a fulla air ride kit for an AWD SS?

Corpserodeo666

I'm trying to get a full air bag suspension kit, but my only set back is that I have called 2 companies and they don't make a full kit for the SS. I might have been misinformed but they told me that the only way that you could make an air bag kit work is by getting a regular kit and making custom brackets but I'm not willing to do that so if any one has info on where I can get a full kit that would be of great help.

I'm trying to get a full air bag suspension kit, but my only set back is that I have called 2 companies and they don't make a full kit for the SS. I might have been misinformed but they told me that the only way that you could make an air bag kit work is by getting a regular kit and making custom brackets but I'm not willing to do that so if any one has info on where I can get a full kit that would be of great help.

I don't believe ther's any out yet.

Airide and KP both make a rear bolt on 4 link, but it will put the driveshaft close to hitting the x member, It would have to be notched.

As far as the front, Airride suggested to me one of the slim style air shock waves in place of the factory shock. They made custom brackets for it on ther project truck but they never went into production.

The AWD drivetrain would have to be carefully delt with decreasing the height dramatically in the front.

The back would be easy to bag.

Its the same as any other 2wd suspension except to driveshaft is 1" bigger.

There is no "kit" that will bag an AWD truck... theres alot of custom fabrication that would need to be done for the front to work properly and theres really no way to completely lay the front out and keep it driveable. A mild bag setup can be done that will allow the truck to set itself down on top of the tires, but you won't be tucking much tire in the front.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived