FS: Custom STS Intercooled turbo kit

SuperSport

I will also include 43.5 lbs injectors and an auto meter phantom electrical fuel and boost gauge.

Thanks Eric

I need to keep the injectors though, but everything else is going.

Which is it? Do you just need stock ones to replace?

Dave,

Another silveradoss member has dibbs on them, but everything else i have for it is going with it. All the exhaust work is already welded and ready to bolt on. All the intercooler and BOV is plumbed, and can be put together pretty quickly. I will also include the brackets the hold the interccoler. This is also the upgraded gt67 turbo. If there are any other questions don't be shy.

I got a fuel pump from magnacharger and the injectors from allen nelson. I need to keep the injectors though, but everything else is going.

I was actually referring to the pump holder bracket that goes into the tank. Looks like you ditched the stock one and went with a different one.

I got a fuel pump from magnacharger and the injectors from allen nelson. I need to keep the injectors though, but everything else is going.

I was actually referring to the pump holder bracket that goes into the tank. Looks like you ditched the stock one and went with a different one.

Ben,

I think that is the difference between 03 & 04, return vs returnless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hey,

I am looking to sell my sts turbo kit with 40 miles on it. It will come ready to bolt on to your truck, all exhaust work is done and in one piece. This kit also has a Tial 50mm BOV and halman boost contoller. I will also include 43.5 lbs injectors and an auto meter phantom electrical fuel and boost gauge. I will also send pics on how i installed the intercooler. I have about 5800.00 in this kit, but i am taking offers if interested.

Thanks Eric

i have the same turbo kit . never installed how did the truck run. any 1/4 mile times

Old post, but I sold the turbo kit..

It was pretty fast.. Seat of the pants felt like low 12's maybe high 11's but I was running like 16psi.

Archived