Way off topic

BOB47

Anyone collecting the state quarters? I am. Having a hard time finding the "D" mint mark quarters. Thought they might be more common in the central and western states. I have all the states in the "P" mint mark. Anyone interested in some trading? Send me a pm or e-mail if you're interested.

Thanks

Bob

Go to your local bank you should beable to get all of them that are currently out. My grandfather collects coins and my mom just so happends to work at a bank. My grandfather buys like 5 rolls everytime a new quarter is released P and D's

Anyone collecting the state quarters? I am. Having a hard time finding the "D" mint mark quarters. Thought they might be more common in the central and western states. I have all the states in the "P" mint mark. Anyone interested in some trading? Send me a pm or e-mail if you're interested.

Thanks

Bob

It's the exact opposite here in Arkansas. Probably 90% of the quarters are D quarters. Which states are you looking for?

D's?  You should probably explain your situation a little more clearly for us people that have no idea what a "P" and "D" quarter is.

Sorry about the "P" & "D" thing. It's the mint mark. Each state coin is minted in 2 cities, Philadelphia and Denver. In order to have a complete set you need 1 quarter of each state from each mint.

Go to your local bank you should beable to get all of them that are currently out. My grandfather collects coins and my mom just so happends to work at a bank. My grandfather buys like 5 rolls everytime a new quarter is released P and D's

Unfortunately not all the coins are released in all states so you have to know someone or wait for them to make it into your state from circulation.

The coins I currently need are: All in "D" mint mark.

Texas

Iowa

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Oregon

Kansas

I have all the states with the "P" mark if anyone needs them.

Thanks for the help guys. :cheers:

D's?  You should probably explain your situation a little more clearly for us people that have no idea what a "P" and "D" quarter is.

Sorry about the "P" & "D" thing. It's the mint mark. Each state coin is minted in 2 cities, Philadelphia and Denver. In order to have a complete set you need 1 quarter of each state from each mint.

Unfortunately not all the coins are released in all states so you have to know someone or wait for them to make it into your state from circulation.

Texas

Iowa

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Oregon

Kansas

Would I have a "P" or "D" Iowa coin since I live in Iowa? O.o

Texas

Iowa

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Oregon

Kansas

You could have either one. Look to the right of George Washingtons' face, just below the words "In God We Trust" and you will see either a "P" or a "D".

Texas

Iowa

Wisconsin

Minnesota

Oregon

Kansas

You could have either one. Look to the right of George Washingtons' face, just below the words "In God We Trust" and you will see either a "P" or a "D".

Hmm, welp Iowa is "D" and I just found Oregon and Minnesota searching through some spare change. :D

Archived