Getting Video to work while in drive

foxySS

Just wondering if anybody knows how to disable the stock settings on your Video decks so you can see Video while the car is in drive. It's driving me nuts seeing this damn blue screen all the time! :banghead: I've got a Kenwood DDX7015 deck. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Oh my god that's easy!  :D  Thanks, I bought a closeout deck so it didn't come with the manual.  That helps a lot!  :cheers:

I got to this post late. I have an alpine monitor and I got an adapter from PAC that triggers the ebrake, handbrake... and so on. Works evertyime. I've never had a problem with it.

Thanks.  Do you know what the part number is?  Or, what section/where is it located on there website?  Just figuring it would be valuable for everyone to know this.

The Alpine Monitor bypass is part # PAC-TR7. The Aux inputs are part # AAI-GM12. It's either that or AAI-GM24. I'm pretty sure it's the GM12 that work with factory XM. Peripheral makes the identical interfaces also. Fast4popper can get you both... in addition to any other interfaces you may need. I've also got a couple Ipod2Car's from him and they are nice as well. :cheers::thumbs:

Archived