I cant post a picture......its only 736KB

geomcrider

Go to the bottom of the posts to read the newspaper article...

My kid has made it to college football.

I only posted here because this is wher Big O posted his picture for me !

Can anybody help me out

I cant post a picture......its only 736KB

What am I doing wrong ??? :banghead:

Thanks Big "O"

Dads have to brag a little sometimes !

I just wanted to post a Pic of my son…He’s a Senior

Thursday is his last day of High School Football…

Now were looking at colleges ….He’s only 17, 6'4'….230 and filling out nicely

Also a CAP Scholar, all A & B’s, good kid, steady girlfriend,

He’s a DE and OT. Plays both sides of the ball….the WHOLE game.

Oh....he wants the SS..... :crackup::crackup:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We made it ...

My son is Brian, and his good friend is Greg, they were both captains of the High school this year !

CCSUFootball Announces Incoming Class

Seventeen Total Newcomers Announced on Wednesda, 5 from StateFeb. 1, 2006 New Britain, CT - Central Connecticut head football coach Jeff McInerney announced his first group of signees on Wednesday afternoon, highlighted by seven total players from the state of Connecticut. McInerney and his staff announced a group of 11 high school seniors who signed National Letters of Intent to attend Central Connecticut starting in the fall of 2006. In addition, six newcomers have already enrolled and begun classes at Central Connecticut. This is the first recruiting class for the first-year head coach. He was named head coach of the Blue Devils on January 13, taking over a program that has won two straight Northeast Conference Championships in 2004 and 2005.

"We are extremely excited about this recruiting class and the caliber of student-athletes that we will be bringing to CCSU next season," McInerney said. "It has been an extremely busy three weeks since we came on board and we are confident that we can continue to add to this class as the year moves on. We are looking to bring in some of the best student-athletes in our region and we feel we have accomplished that with today's signees."

McInerney and his staff will continue to add to their first recruiting class in the coming weeks. "As we continue to evaluate talent, we will add to this class," McInerney said. "This team has been tremendously successful in the last couple of seasons, and we are looking to use that success to sell this University and this football program."

The Blue Devils will start spring practice on Friday, March 31. The Annual Blue-White Spring Game will be held on Friday, April 28 at 5:00 p.m. on Arute Field.

2006 Central Connecticut Signees

In-State

Brian Arasimowicz, Bristol, Bristol Eastern, DL, 6-4, 225

Greg Grochowski, Bristol, Bristol Eastern, TE, 6-5, 240

Sammy Jones, New London, New London, OL, 6-5, 265

Jordan Knight, Newington, Newington, WR/DB, 6-1, 175

Tyon Pascal, Essex, Valley Regional, RB, 5-9, 180

Out-of-State

Ryan Holmes, Union, NJ, Union, QB, 6-3, 227

Adrian Hull, Goldvein, VA, Liberty, RB, 5-8, 170

Torin McCullough, Smyrna, GA, Campbell, WR, 5-10, 170

Dean Pimentel, East Providence, RI, East Providence, OL, 6-3, 250

Doug Richardson, Camillus, NY, West Genesee, OL, 6-2, 285

Daniel Rodriguez, Lawrence, MA, Lawrence, DE, 6-3, 242

Spring Signees

Richard Amchir, Plantation, FL, Fullerton Junior College, Plantation, QB, 6-0, 195

Nicholas Colagiovanni, Plainville, CT, Milford Academy, New Britain, WR, 5-11, 175

George Leastman, Ludlow, MA, Milford Academy, Ludlow, OL, 6-3, 295

Jaye Strait, Southbridge, MA, Milford Academy, Southbridge, OL, 6-6, 305

Matthew Tartaglione, Fairfield, CT, Milford Academy, Fairfield-Warde, DL, 6-3, 275

Kyle Van Ness, Somerville, NJ, Milford Academy, Bridgewater-Raritan, LB, 5-10, 200

Archived