Wanted: Muffler

Corpserodeo666

I took off my cats. and its way too loud for daily driving, If any one has a dual in dual out muffler (magnaflow, flowtech, flowmaster, etc...) Please let me know.

Thank You.

try this guy out. this is where i got mine from...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

I took the cats. off and I have dual 3 inch pipe running from the front out the side, it sounds wappy and I have too much cabin noise. I haven't welded the test pipes yet they are just on clamps at the moment, plus its that flex pipe crap that I picked up for like 10 bucks for 10 feet. I would think if I weld normal pipe it would sound fine.

i'm not sure i understand this, you took your cats off and its to loud so now you want a loud ass muffler as well?  Or are you putting the cats back on and trying to get a muffler also

i would go with an aerochamber, with your set-up it should sound mean as hell. I dont have my cats gutted or anything but i do have an aerochamber dumped before the axle and there is no interior noise or anything but when you stand into it it makes people break there neck to see what the heck just went by them

i would go with an aerochamber, with your set-up it should sound mean as hell.  I dont have my cats gutted or anything but i do have an aerochamber dumped before the axle and there is no interior noise or anything but when you stand into it it makes people break there neck to see what the heck just went by them

:withstupid:

hell yeah

aero chambers are awesome!

Archived