VHO wheels for sale

RevolutionRaceWorks

Hey guys I am parting with my 20 x8.5 Vho rims. Anyone intrested? I am located about 20 min outside chicago and will deliver within a reasonable distance. I am asking 1350 or best offer for the 4 rims and tires and I have pics upon request my server is down and I will upload new pics tomorow. But any intrest please Pm me or email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks guys!

The link's aren't working? You should be able to click on the words.. I can email them to you if you want.

You're logged into your account with them, we don't have an account with them, so we can't see them.

I understand now. I was having problems earlier with my sig line also since I lost my picture host. I will work on getting it fixed tomorow if anyone wants pictures or is intrested I will email you just drop me your email addy or PM me

Thanks guys

Hey guys I am workin on getting the hosting setup on my website www.RevolutionRaceworks.com Still in progress building the site if anyone wants to see the wheels drop me a pm or reply

I also uploaded the pics in my garage! on the site here please check that out

I am motivated to sell them I am out of garage space right now with oncoming winter projects for some out of state customers.

[email protected] will get me on the email

Thanks alot everyone!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived