what do you guys think of my truck plans?

i've got an 02 blk ec sb z71 sierra.all the moldings and decals are removed.i have 03 chevy tails,blk mirror caps,stainless steel speed grille,cleared out headlights,and ss rear bumper cover. I want to get the ss body cladding, rst spoiler, put on a denali front end, paint the grille shell blk,clear parking lights, cervinis twin scoop ram air hood, get some boss 307 wheels(either 20's or 22's), and drop 2/3 or 2/4.....what you guys think?know of anybody with anything similar(i hope not, havent seen any like it so far)?

i've got an 02 blk ec sb z71 sierra.all the moldings and decals are removed.i have 03 chevy tails,blk mirror caps,stainless steel speed grille,cleared out headlights,and ss rear bumper cover. I want to get the ss body cladding, rst spoiler, put on a denali front end, paint the grille shell blk,clear parking lights, cervinis twin scoop ram air hood, get some boss 307 wheels(either 20's or 22's), and drop 2/3 or 2/4.....what you guys think?know of anybody with anything similar(i hope not, havent seen any like it so far)?

Sounds nice, my only wonder would be what the denali front bumper would look like with the cladding. Post up a pic of your truck, too btw!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

The main thing I'd think is the body cladding would look too wide for the denali front end... but the denali does have a body kit so its hard to say how it will look in real life.

I say go for it... if it doens't look right you can always change the bumper out for an SS style or JGP style.

Archived