where to find custom subwoofer box

DaJoker SS

How does it sound!? I was talking to my brother and when he had his truck he had a box like that, and he said that it didn't sound very good. I was just wondering becasue I'm thinking of putting one of those boxes in my SSS....

The sound has alot to do with what kind of amp and woofers you are going to use. I went with a Punch 200 (bridged) and two Fosgate 10" P2's. I love the way it sounds! I wasn't looking for anything ear blowing, just wanted to have a little more bass and I got exactly that. Plus, it fits like a glove so what more can you ask for? I've never had 10's before so I really can't do a comparison for you, only had 12's and 15's. I would highly recommend this set up to anyone though! :thumbs:

Late- Alex

www.proboxrocks.com

I got the one for ext. cab 98> I think chevy trucks. Its rhinolined and was only 210 shipped. I got the 2 12's setup and it sounded real nice for a day and I cooked my amp. Its all contoured to the floor pan. I believe its a moulded box, its not pieces cut and glued together but I could be wrong. Looks cool as hell and you can barely see it tho. LOL

How does it sound!? I was talking to my brother and when he had his truck he had a box like that, and he said that it didn't sound very good. I was just wondering becasue I'm thinking of putting one of those boxes in my SSS....

The sound has alot to do with what kind of amp and woofers you are going to use. I went with a Punch 200 (bridged) and two Fosgate 10" P2's. I love the way it sounds! I wasn't looking for anything ear blowing, just wanted to have a little more bass and I got exactly that. Plus, it fits like a glove so what more can you ask for? I've never had 10's before so I really can't do a comparison for you, only had 12's and 15's. I would highly recommend this set up to anyone though! :thumbs:

Late- Alex

Yeah, I don't know what my brother had in his truck, but I'm going to go with 2 Infinity 10's and a 600W Kenwood amp... I had this setup in my Blazer and I loved the way it sounded.... So, I'll give it a try and if I don't like it, I'll just change it.... Thanks!!

I got a similiar box off eBay for $90. It didn't have the amp mount part so I had to add one. It holds two 10" MTX 8000 and I push it with a kenwood mono amp. It can hit hard if I want it to but I keep it turned down. I just wanted to add a little thump to my music.

A lot of guys on here are runing the JL stealth box.

They make two of them

One that fits under the center console and hides completely (awesome)

and another one that fits under the rear seat!

Both hit, the console one is cooler cause you will never see it nor will it detract from the usability of the rear seat

i have a subthump box with 2 JL 12w3's. i'm not real happy with it. i'm looking for some more bass. i think my subs bottom out on the floor. i also don't think they have enough air space for the subs.

i think my subs bottom out on the floor.  i also don't think they have enough air space for the subs.

Did you do the homework before you bought it? Did you make sure the air space of the box was enough for the subs? One of the reasons why I got the box for the 10's is because I feared there wasn't enough room under the rear seat for the 12's. I made sure there was enough air space for my Fosgate 10's directly from their site.

Late- Alex

Archived