FS: Black 2004 AWD SS, 27k miles

67RS427

Im looking to sell my Black SS so I can buy a Trailblazer SS. I love this truck and do not want to sell, but I must... 27,500 miles, very clean (no scratches/chips), 20% tints, billet grill inserts, VaraRam King Cobra intake, fully loaded with XM/Onstar and auto air. Located in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. I am willing to conisder any serious offers... Starting at $27,000. Pictures posted below.

PM or e-mail me @ [email protected]

Good luck. I tried selling my truck for $30K and ended up taking $24K for it. Mine was fully loaded (leather, XM, OnStar, 6-disk, etc.) with many mods as well like a blower, sway bars, new transmission, springs, etc. The three months of GM selling vehicles at employee pricing really softened up the market.

Good luck.  I tried selling my truck for $30K and ended up taking $24K for it.  Mine was fully loaded (leather, XM, OnStar, 6-disk, etc.) with many mods as well like a blower, sway bars, new transmission, springs, etc.  The three months of GM selling vehicles at employee pricing really softened up the market.

The GM Employee pricing really screwed everyone that is currently driving a GM vehicle. I was offered $26,000.00 for my 2004 Sierra Crew LB with the DURAMAX and 29k miles!!!!!

That is insane, the truck is not even 2 years old, and it listed for over $44,000.00.

I think you are about $6,000.00 too high on what you want for your truck right now.

Your miles are a bit high too!!

Good luck.  I tried selling my truck for $30K and ended up taking $24K for it.  Mine was fully loaded (leather, XM, OnStar, 6-disk, etc.) with many mods as well like a blower, sway bars, new transmission, springs, etc.  The three months of GM selling vehicles at employee pricing really softened up the market.

The GM Employee pricing really screwed everyone that is currently driving a GM vehicle. I was offered $26,000.00 for my 2004 Sierra Crew LB with the DURAMAX and 29k miles!!!!!

That is insane, the truck is not even 2 years old, and it listed for over $44,000.00.

I think you are about $6,000.00 too high on what you want for your truck right now.

Your miles are a bit high too!!

Thanks for ****ing up this post for me... Now there is no chance in hell I can get what I need for it...

Dude, its not a matter of ****ing up a post...it's the truth and a little advice.

Anyone with half a brain would check to see the true value of something before they buy it, and the other half will be told what it is worth by the bank.

The market is what it is and is not affected by what someone on here says.

Take it for what it's worth....some FREE advice.

I was offered $25,000.00 for mine when it was a year old with 6Kon it, including $3000.00 worth or mods. So let that be a guide for you.

My .2 cents.. If you can wait it out, someone will go $25K for a truck as clean as yours appears. Dealers in my area would go aprox $21K on a trade and you can guess what they would be asking. As far as any mods, you never get that back. Good luck, it will sell if you are flexible.

My .2 cents.. If you can wait it out, someone will go $25K for a truck as clean as yours appears.  Dealers in my area would go aprox $21K on a trade and you can guess what they would be asking.  As far as any mods, you never get that back.  Good luck, it will sell if you are flexible.

I am very flexible... $27k was a starting point. And AutoGuy FYI

Kelly Blue Book Value:

Engine: V8 6.0 Liter

Trans: Automatic

Drive: AWD

Mileage: 27,500

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Tilt Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Cassette

Multi Compact Disc

Premium Sound

Integrated Phone

OnStar

Dual Front Air Bags

ABS (4-Wheel)

Leather

Dual Power Seats

Towing Pkg

Oversize Wheels 20''+

Retail Value $29,990

Dude, you don't need to tell me what KBB says. I have been buying and selling cars longer than you have been breathing.

Like NakedAV said, the market has been really screwed up by the GM employee pricing promotion.

If you can wait, then it would be in your best interest to do so. If you can't then accept the trade in value that the dealer offers you and be happy with it.

You are not going to sell an SS for a premium to people that know what they are really worth. It is like trying to sell Ice Cubes to Eskimos, they have enough and when there seems to be a shortage, more shows up.

We are trying to help you realize what a REALISTIC number is on your truck.

Take the advice and use it to your advantage.

don't mean to ad insult to injury but i've seen 2 go through southern connecticut auto auction, one red 2004 with 15000 mi on it for 19000 and one black 2003 with 27000 mi on it for 16000. Neither were moded but as far as prices go, to the average consumer, mods and other aftermarket items are not worth anything. even worse, these trucks were only about 1500 or so more than the base model 4x4 chevy's. Unfortionately, vehicle depreciation sucks.

I personally have a 2003 with 33000 mi on it and i don't really expect to get more than 15000 for it when i sell it, even with all the money i've spent on it. so for now, i am going to drive it to the death.

Archived