Fender bender

AnAmerican Revolution

Welll me and the g/f did some x-mas shopping, We left the SS home its parked for the winter. We left her monte home as well so we took the 99 z-71, parked in a nice spot took up two spaces, We must have been shopping for a good 6 to 8 hours :eek::eek: ohhh man was i tired when we got out come out not many cars left. I go to the truck to find the rear bumper smashed in. it wasnt a light hit either man went to the auto body shop it hit the bed sides and boh sides need to be replaced total cost $3,900

wow this is crazy how many peoples trucks are getting hit while they arent around or somethign similar. Makes me think when is my time going to be? oh well ill keep my distance and hope fo rthe best!

Dude dont take the ss anywehre word of advice i took me ss on a date one time instead of the sunday drives shes gets in the summer and the drags i likke to show the kids up inthere 305 tpi camaro's they think there hot shit, get a beater car take this advice i took my ss on a date once and it got a nasty chip in the windshield never again. If you baby your truck like i do trust me its worth your time and money. Also soon to come to the new chevy family in my garage my SS is gonna have another SS friend im buying a dale Earnhart monte carlo ss from the 80's just got to find one

Welll me and the g/f did some x-mas shopping, We left the SS home its parked for the winter.  We left her monte home as well so we took the 99 z-71, parked in a nice spot took up two spaces, We must have been shopping for a good 6 to 8 hours  :eek:  :eek:  ohhh man was i tired when we got out come out not many cars left. I go to the truck to find the rear bumper smashed in. it wasnt a light hit either man went to the auto body shop it hit the bed sides and boh sides need to be replaced total cost $3,900

That sucks man....but it was probably because you took up two spaces. I hate when people do that myself :mad:

Welll me and the g/f did some x-mas shopping, We left the SS home its parked for the winter.  We left her monte home as well so we took the 99 z-71, parked in a nice spot took up two spaces, We must have been shopping for a good 6 to 8 hours  :eek:  :eek:  ohhh man was i tired when we got out come out not many cars left. I go to the truck to find the rear bumper smashed in. it wasnt a light hit either man went to the auto body shop it hit the bed sides and boh sides need to be replaced total cost $3,900

That sucks man....but it was probably because you took up two spaces. I hate when people do that myself :mad:

Your asking for something to happen..

That sucks man....but it was probably because you took up two spaces.  I hate when people do that myself :mad:

exactly....Ive already removed valve stems because of people parking crooked across three spaces. It doesnt do any damage just gets your point across. And the valve stem tool fits on the key ring.

Archived