Finally some exhaust pics

sandmanss

I like the fact that the tips are longer and go under the truck as much as they do.

Without those the angle they are coming out on would show too much bare pipe.

Did you put an X-Pipe in ahead of the mufflers?

No X-pipe :( The shop that installed it cut out a portion of stock exhaust and welded in a pipe to join the two, sort of a half ass H pipe. Didnt do a thing. I have been contemplating getting a true X pipe installed. Autoguy are you running a X pipe? if so what kind, where, and any pics?

Looks nice. I wonder??? If running a 3" X pipe with Dual 3" exhaust would be a bit too much for a motor that puts out 345hp? I originally felt like I lost a bit on the low end with my setup. That X pipe sure would help however.

• 1 month later...

i just had the autoguy set done on my truck with the x pipe and i love it i used the 2 stock exhaust tips. i noticed that must everyone ran both muff under the cross member i did mine a little different and went 1 above and 1 below the cross member that way i could keep them tucked as high as possible so that you would not see mufflers hanging underneath truck trying to keep it real clean looking underneath. just got it finished last thursday finally after having all the parts sitting in my garage for the past 3 months waiting to go on.

Archived