Thinking of mods

VHO_Tek

i just changed my door handles. what a difference, especially on white. i got all three handles in one box from my local chevy dealer. it took less than an hour to change all three handles, way cool. :cool: now i need to update my photo. oh well at least for now you can see my ugly old handles, lol. :throwup:

i just changed my door handles. what a difference, especially on white. i got all three handles in one box from my local chevy dealer. it took less than an hour to change all three handles, way cool.  :cool:  now i need to update my photo. oh well at least for now you can see my ugly old handles, lol.  :throwup:

I bet it does look better, dad burned designers, 35-40K truck and we have to do a $100 mod to make it look right. I say we go to Detroit in mass and show them how they F@#$ed up. LOL

i just changed my door handles. what a difference, especially on white. i got all three handles in one box from my local chevy dealer. it took less than an hour to change all three handles, way cool.  :cool:  now i need to update my photo. oh well at least for now you can see my ugly old handles, lol.  :throwup:

I bet it does look better, dad burned designers, 35-40K truck and we have to do a $100 mod to make it look right. I say we go to Detroit in mass and show them how they F@#$ed up. LOL

Now for your mirrors, lower valance, and rear bumper plastics

Now for your mirrors, lower valance, and rear bumper plastics

mirrors and grille are done as well. will update my pic soon. i might change the bumpers all togehter. :dunno:

Change the bumpers to what? I think i'm gonna do a rollpan and then I have a bumper I am doing some slight modifications to then I will have it re-chromed.

Archived