Dyno anyone?

triplesss

I have been doing some heavy research on dynos that will facilitate our trucks. I have one solid final lead to investigate. After a few calls, they said that their dyno will accommodate the wheelbase of our trucks. I am going to follow up on this ASAP. The shop is located in Boundbrook , NJ by the name of BM Transmissions. I don't have access to their # right now but I will let you know the outcome.

Don't hold your breath! :P

I don't know if you saw this in another thread, but Falconpilot found this company that makes an AWD dyno that bolts to the wheel hubs, so the wheel base is not a problem. Send them an email and they can try an point you to a local shop.

DynaPack.com

I sent them an email to see if they have any customers (dyno shops) in my area. :D

alan%201.jpg

Keep me posted. I am interested in trying some mods but I hate doing it by feel. I have seen too many claim to make HP but actually steal it.

Exaust systems for one. If it is too free flowing you may gain some top end but it will rob low end torque. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Keep me posted. I am interested in trying some mods but I hate doing it by feel. I have seen too many claim to make HP but actually steal it.

Exaust systems for one. If it is too free flowing you may gain some top end but it will rob low end torque.  :cry:

I feel the pain there. :) You live and learn. But she sure sounds cool. And it gives me an excuse to get either headers or the computer programmer. And then again, I just keep telling myself, that those flowmasters, are actually good for the SC package instead of the headers or programmer.

We need a modaholics thread!

I don't know if you saw this in another thread, but Falconpilot found this company that makes an AWD dyno that bolts to the wheel hubs, so the wheel base is not a problem. Send them an email and they can try an point you to a local shop.

Dave, ever get the chance to make the dyno runs?

Archived