Stock SS and EVO8 (int,tbe)

Ultimate Collision Center

Thanks, thats about 70 passes worth of trying haha, I forgot though that time slip is with a catback.  Bone stock was a 14.875 @90.55.  I will post the full slip later when I find it.

is there anything else done other than the catback now? air filter? anything? :thumbs:

Nope all I have done performance wise now is lowering kit and catback, the catback helped me pick up about a mph on my traps but that was about it. These runs were also done with no weight reduction, I left the spare and tailgate on as well as everything else that is in the truck normally. I did lay the tailgate flat. It didn't effect the et much but rather the trap speed which I am assuming was because of the added drag it creates.

what catback are you running? i will be leaving my truck bone stock, i bought it for towing my race car from state to state. i thought about a cat back upgrade but the extra noise will get on your nerves after the first few hours on a long tow. :crazy:

I had an exhaust shop make one up for me with 3in piping (dual out the back behind the wheels) and to be honest it gets quite annoying on long trips since its so loud.  I just have to crank the stereo to kinda zone it out.

ya i know what you mean. with a 7500# trailer attached and on an uphill grade the stereo can't cover it enough. thanks for the replies. :thumbs:

Archived