Earthquake 3.6

Jonmalibuss

Did anyone else in So Cal feel any of the earthquakes between 6:15pm and 6:20pm tonight? We had a 3.6 at 6:15 a 2.5, 1.8, and 1.4 with in 5 min. after the first one. I felt the first and it was pretty odd compared to most. It sook decent at first then was a very very mild side to side movement but I could tell the movement was pretty large then a last quick jolt as it ended.

Did anyone else in So Cal feel any of the earthquakes between 6:15pm and 6:20pm tonight? We had a 3.6 at 6:15 a 2.5, 1.8, and 1.4 with in 5 min. after the first one. I felt the first and it was pretty odd compared to most. It sook decent at first then was a very very mild side to side movement but I could tell the movement was pretty large then a last quick jolt as it ended.

ya, i felt it and then i looked at the clock 6:15 exactly. at my house i kinda heard some rumbling noise at first then boom at the end as it shook my house. it didn't bother me much, but my dog was barking like someone was trying to break into my house. :smash:

Archived