fuel pressure guage....autometer.

Phoenix33759

Passenger's side fuel rail, there is a black screw-on cap, remove the cap, get a pair of needle-nose pliers and remove the schrader valve (similar to a bicycle tire tube), screw on your sender. Pretty easy. Put some rags underneath and don't turn your key again until it is tightened. The fuel pump comes on in the run position, not the crank position.

• 7 months later...
Passenger's side fuel rail, there is a black screw-on cap, remove the cap, get a pair of needle-nose pliers and remove the schrader valve (similar to a bicycle tire tube), screw on your sender.  Pretty easy.  Put some rags underneath and don't turn your key again until it is tightened.  The fuel pump comes on in the run position, not the crank position.

did a little post diggin..

where exactly on the passenger side is this located i just picked up my gauge and fixing to try to install.

nevermind i found it underneath the top engine cover :thumbs:

when taking out the schrader valve does the fuel stop coming out?? i am trying to releave the pressure in the line to put the sending unit on but fuel keeps dumping out when trying to remove the valve.

Archived