SS parts for sale!!!

popeye55

I have some parts for sale off my red 2003 SS. it was in a wreck and thats where i ended up with the parts. I'll be listing them on ebay shortly however if anyone on here is interesed before they hit the net, email me at [email protected]. here's teh list i have,

1. complete truck bed, left side is trashed, right is fine and the front is fine, all SS cladding is off.

2. helo hawk rim w/ toyo proxy rim, tire has less the 1000 miles and is fine, rime has very slight damage'small dings" on the out side edge, would be a great spare.

3.factory chevy plastic bed liner and tailgate liner.

4.factory tailgate. no ss cladding, just needs painted no damage\

5 BSER ROLLPAN! it needs very little, it not cracked a bit of scrapes and scratchs, the to threaded posts that are epoxyed inside are gone, this woudl be a great steal for someone who can't find one

6. complete CORSA TOURING system, the muffer is the only damaged part, it is dented pretty good but would still work fine, all less then 3 months old, exhaust and tail pipe section are perfect, tips are complete and unharmed.

feel free if you have any interest, i got it all back from my insurance.

p.s 17,000 in repairs ouch! thanks :banghead:

i do not have any front end parts, little brother took it to a show and on the way back , made a 660 ft slide THEN snapped a phone pole, all the damage was on to the back, broke the wheel, caliper rotor, everything off at the axle shaft. thats the reason for all the rear end parts. i am not sureif i am, keep ing the truck, i am pretty pressed for money, i got laid off from the Fire Dept the same week so i am really in money trouble. if i do sell it i have a complete Radix/ with inntercooler i'll be selling to. 17 grand in damage. this sucks! :banghead::banghead:

i do not have any front end parts, little brother took it to a show and on the way back , made a 660 ft slide THEN snapped a phone pole, all the damage was on to the back, broke the wheel, caliper rotor, everything off at the axle shaft. thats the reason for all the rear end parts. i am not sureif i am, keep ing the truck, i am pretty pressed for money, i got laid off from the Fire Dept the same week so i am really in money trouble. if i do sell it i have a complete Radix/ with inntercooler i'll be selling to. 17 grand in damage. this sucks! :banghead:  :banghead:

PM sent.

Watch out for the radix jumpers!!!

Archived