Front hangers

KoreySS

A sawzall I do own, a torch I could definetly use. I need to get some pics up to show you ho it turned out. Got a few when we were done but it was dark.

Korey

Well, forget that plan! If you saw my other thread about Dobbs screwing up my drop you'll see why I have yet to post pis. I'm gonna order spindles so this Sh!t doesn't happen again!!!!

Korey

I thought you already had spindles and were doing the keys for a little more drop!

A sawzall I do own, a torch I could definetly use. I need to get some pics up to show you ho it turned out. Got a few when we were done but it was dark.

Korey

Well, forget that plan! If you saw my other thread about Dobbs screwing up my drop you'll see why I have yet to post pis. I'm gonna order spindles so this Sh!t doesn't happen again!!!!

Korey

I thought you already had spindles and were doing the keys for a little more drop!

No sir. Just using the keys for my full drop!

Korey

Korey

Korey

Korey

Ok now it makes sence as to why they were unable to do an alignment and it would have had a terrible ride too. Keys are only ment to get about 2" max that is with some adjustment of the tortion bars as well if you went 3" lower with just the keys there would have been no way they could have gotten it in spec. there is just not enough adjustment. to get 3" up front you will need spindles for the first 2" and the keys to keep a nice ride and get another 1" if you just turn out the last inch without the keys the ride quality will be comprimised.

Korey

Korey

Korey

Ok now it makes sence as to why they were unable to do an alignment and it would have had a terrible ride too. Keys are only ment to get about 2" max that is with some adjustment of the tortion bars as well if you went 3" lower with just the keys there would have been no way they could have gotten it in spec. there is just not enough adjustment. to get 3" up front you will need spindles for the first 2" and the keys to keep a nice ride and get another 1" if you just turn out the last inch without the keys the ride quality will be comprimised.

OK Ok OK! Everything makes sense now! Thank you for your help! Glad I did not go up to Dobbs and rip someones head off!!!

Korey

Archived