So Cal Newbie

SS_22

I'm new to this forum; a reject from the Avalance Fan Club site. Traded by '04 Avalance in for a Black '05 SS on 12/31/05.

I'm running 22" Kruz rims with Falken 305s. Only one other mod: Sylvania Silverstar Ambers for the DRLs (gotta love the parking light look on a black truck at night!)

Future mods: I'll be tinting the windows; probably lowering and adding exhaust. First up is to hack into the fender wells so the 305s stop rubbing.

Pics to come soon (been raining here and the truck is dirty. Can't take pics of her; that's like a lady going out with curlers in her hair!)

Other projects:

1951 Ford Tudor (don't hate me; it has a SBC 350/350) that is in the process of being chopped, slammed, shaved, frenched, nosed, decked and bagged; straight-up traditional 50s style.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. . . and apparently, I can't spell "Introduction."

welcome , what part of so cal??? and before you go hacking up those fenders, what series tire are you runiing 40 or 45? im guessing 45 with your rubbing issues, maybe its the rims backspacing/offset.

Yeah. 45s.  Is there another way 'round this problem?  I think it is the backspacing.  I snagged the rims of my Avalanche, so I didn't really have time to check the fit.

I'm in Ventura Co.

Ventura.... that is right out there in Supercharger heaven. MagnaCharger is out there too :D

Archived