Sub and Amp for sale

infinus

I've got 1 JL Audio 500/1 amp and a JL Audio Stealth box for an extended cab silverado with a JL 12w3v2 sub inside for sale. The amp has a ding on the outer case from it's previous installed location however it's minor and the amp works great. I sold the truck these were in, now looking to sell the equipment. Willing to consider offers, looking for 650 shipped for the whole package.

The stealth box fits under the rear seat and still permits the seat to fold up. It's a nice package for someone looking to add great sound without giving up much in terms of space.

Hit me up with any questions, I'll try to get pictures up tonight.

Pictures:

amp.jpg

box01.jpg

box02.jpg

I'm located in Bloomington, IN. If that's close to you I'd be willing to meet you half way or something. The system sounded really good. It gave what I thought was very high quality bass, very tight, no slop. If you want it to be really loud I think you'd want to get 2 woofers. There is an inline volume controller that you can get for the JL amp that you can mount up front somewhere if you want volume control.... any JL dealer should be able to get you one. They aren't too expensive at all I don't think. I left mine wired in the truck when I sold it. It's not something that comes with the amp, you have to buy them seperatley. I'm not sure exacty how the amp was wired up to the Bose system. My installer said there was some kind of adapter to give RCA outs from the Bose system and that's what he used. If you can't tell the carpet on the box should match the OEM carpet in an SS.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

I have the same exact setup and It sounds real good and clean.

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, it sounded really good, it's a very high quality system. With the single 12 it's not something that'll blow the doors off but the quality of the sound is top notch and it'll still shake things pretty good. I wish I could get something like this into my GTO! At this point though I don't see that happening without giving up a lot of the already small trunk.

Prices again:

650 shipped for the entire package

Sold seperatly:

375 for the box+35 shipping = 410 shipped

275 for the amp+15 shipping = 290 shipped

Still looking for a buyer. I'm not in a rush, so I'll wait a little bit longer before listing it on ebay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived