Lexani Silverado SS

ThePDB

I saw that one too! The one I saw was silver w/ ghost falmes! When I went back to get it, they were all out?!?! No west coast choppers ones either! :dunno:

Is it fast? I also saw a 1:5 scale chrystler 300C w/ a 100 MPH scale speed!!!! :eek: By my calculations thats 20 MPH!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Korey

I saw that one too! The one I saw was silver w/ ghost falmes! When I went back to get it, they were all out?!?! No west coast choppers ones either! :dunno:

Is it fast? I also saw a 1:5 scale chrystler 300C w/ a 100 MPH scale speed!!!! :eek: By my calculations thats 20 MPH!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Korey

Yeah, it's pretty fast! I've seen the Silver one as well. They also make an arrival blue one as well. I'm not a BIG fan of the neon lights from the rims but it is kinda cool looking in the dark. It's a lot more fun to drive than the west coast choppers one. That thing is SOOO big. I think the Lexani one looks tons better as well. They make a rechargable battery pack for it but I'm not sure where to pick it up. Otherwise it's 6 AA batteries. They didn't last but then again I was driving it around all christmas day.

p.s. if anyone is interested in either these or the WCC SS let me know, my walmart usually has tons of both in stock. I did see that they changed the decals on the WCC SS recently. IMO it looks better.

hey one the guys i work with bought that huge 300c...its so big that when everybody looked when we took the plastic body off we all instantly thought GAS MOTOR....lol there is alot of room under that thing. And the suspiension it might be able to hand the small gas powerd motors that they are running on those things.

i use to have a remote control gas model once upon a time, It was a 98 chevy extended cap short bed. It was a 2 1/2 hp motor on that little thing. fastest we had that little thing up to was 45 mph. It was also pretty sweet doing a huge ass burnout for that little thing. But it was chain operated, and it would eat sprockets up ever week. I sold it to the neighbor kid when i lived near butler. i dont know if he still has it it was sweet. i accually took the outer shell off and took it to our local body shop and had it sprayed black

also past 200 yards the remote didnt work so to see its top speed we followed it in the monte. Also them little gas powered motors sounded neat. I got mine off of a guy when we went to virginia beach 3 years ago on vacation. I wish i would hgave never sold it. it was worth ever penny of $400 dollars i spent on it

• 3 weeks later...

Is it fast? I also saw a 1:5 scale chrystler 300C w/ a 100 MPH scale speed!!!! :eek: By my calculations thats 20 MPH!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Korey

Yeah, it's pretty fast! I've seen the Silver one as well. They also make an arrival blue one as well. I'm not a BIG fan of the neon lights from the rims but it is kinda cool looking in the dark. It's a lot more fun to drive than the west coast choppers one. That thing is SOOO big. I think the Lexani one looks tons better as well. They make a rechargable battery pack for it but I'm not sure where to pick it up. Otherwise it's 6 AA batteries. They didn't last but then again I was driving it around all christmas day.

p.s. if anyone is interested in either these or the WCC SS let me know, my walmart usually has tons of both in stock. I did see that they changed the decals on the WCC SS recently. IMO it looks better.

I have the blue one and it came with white SS stripes, looks like my truck :D

Archived