1st ticket in the new truck

coming home tonight well early morning its 5 am here.I was at a buddys house all night. We had a party for a buddy who came home from the Iraq War. Yeah i wil admitt i had 2 beers but earlier in the nightaround like 12 ish. left his house around 3:30ish. I am just tired and want to get home. only about a 10 mile drive right. I was doing about 7 mph over the speed limit on a long stretch of road probablyabout a 5 mile long road no street lights. All of a sudden i hear a siren, look in my rear view mirror i yelled F***. Got everything ready handed it to the police officer and he went back and didnt come back for about 30 minutes. i am about half a sleep struggling to stay awake at this point. i hear a knock on the window and put the window down look at the ticket and its $210. I was like WTF? I looked and noticed he nailed me for window tint2% all the way around just did a day ago, got it for having tailight covers on, and speeding. Oh well looks like i have to bite the bullet on this one. talk to you alll later.

Archived