Maybe looking to "cross the line"

Smokey84

Finished all the paper work about 6:00 and after dropping my truck off finally got to take her home. What a damn good trip that was. Still can't believe it. :D

Here's a quick picture I took before I left.

ss.gif

Thanks everyone!

I’m really impressed with the truck so far. Ride and power are great and the all the buttons I get to play with now are fantastic. I’m not use to have all these bells and whistles. lol

Now let's see if I can talk the wife into an EFI live system, headers, exhaust, intake and I think I have a nitrous kit laying around here somewhere. :D

Thanks everyone! 

I’m really impressed with the truck so far.  Ride and power are great and the all the buttons I get to play with now are fantastic.  I’m not use to have all these bells and whistles. lol

Now let's see if I can talk the wife into an EFI live system, headers, exhaust, intake and I think I have a nitrous kit laying around here somewhere.  :D

Right on Man! Congrats! :chevy::D

...Now let's see if I can talk the wife into an EFI live system, headers, exhaust, intake and I think I have a nitrous kit laying around here somewhere.  :D

Oh man you are going to fit in so well around here :lol::thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Thanks everyone! 

I’m really impressed with the truck so far.  Ride and power are great and the all the buttons I get to play with now are fantastic.  I’m not use to have all these bells and whistles. lol

Now let's see if I can talk the wife into an EFI live system, headers, exhaust, intake and I think I have a nitrous kit laying around here somewhere.  :D

Congrats!! Great choice in color too. :chevy:

See, I warned you about the mod affliction we all have . . . :cool: Enjoy

I'll definitely make the trip to Pittsburgh with you guys, just let me know when and I'll be there!

I really appreciate the warm welcome from everyone. It really looks like there is a great group of people here. Glad to be a part of it!

Archived