to mister P

Hey if your looking to upgrade your tv man walmart here has 48 inch flat screen hd tv's on sale for $700. Also i got a sweet bose sound system for mine i had from my old tv its about a year old now but still sounds great, i got that in flordia when i was down there for $200 yes $200 4 speakers and a sub sounds sweet. I dont know if your walmart near you has the same deal on the tv but i thought i would tell you because i was out looking at getting a new dvd player and saw how cheap they were

Ahh, it's OK. Probably not worth crucifying anyone over. Not everyone is as post-manner saavy as some.

I've been on here for sometime, and I don't say too much, for fear someone's gonna cram it back down my throat, as in this case. What's the fun in telling a story, if people are gonna disapprove of the way it's told?

My $.02

Ahh,  it's OK.  Probably not worth crucifying anyone over.  Not everyone is as post-manner saavy as some.

I've been on here for sometime, and I don't say too much, for fear someone's gonna cram it back down my throat, as in this case.  What's the fun in telling a story, if people are gonna disapprove of the way it's told?

My $.02

Amen, bro! :D

definately not worth the ball busting :crazy:  His intentions were good

Ahh,  it's OK.  Probably not worth crucifying anyone over.  Not everyone is as post-manner saavy as some.

I've been on here for sometime, and I don't say too much, for fear someone's gonna cram it back down my throat, as in this case.  What's the fun in telling a story, if people are gonna disapprove of the way it's told?

My $.02

Amen, bro! :D

Ya know this is nuts I wasn't busting his balls just making the point that if he wanted to tell Mr. P something that a PM was probably the best way. I wasn't even close to slaming him. Seriously go check out any other site and realize how tame it is around here, and that's not a bad thing. When he said that he wanted to share it with everyone I was just letting him know that there was a better way to post it so eveyone would have known what the thread was about. To use JasonM's words helping him become more "post-manner saavy" :chillpill:

My $.02

some super duper members (1000 post and up) like to bash on newbie posting......... i think its funny.... i guess i would have 1000 plus posts if i did the same...... while i am at it there are some members that like to "NEGATIVE POST", this is just to bust bubbles or bash a thread...... :rant:

Archived