Step Right Up! Come One, Come All...

PotbellyJoe

Yes thats right Come Raise your Post count with Useless Postings Here, and only Here. You A Newbie?! Wanna be a Member? Well, I know the Way. Just Follow My tricks And you'll out Post anyone all day long!!!!

It's simple, follow these 4 steps:

1. Make snyde comments that you later must explain (good for atleast 4 posts)

2. Get in Flame Wars over Dodges Sucking (The R/T Boys love a Fight)

3. Simply repeat post (when accused of it act stupid and no one will get mad)

4. And 4th make Topics like this (my post count is up One now!!!)

-Joe

Potbellyjoe-

You'll have to forgive C5Silverbullet he's an 'bean counter'. They just hate it when you have fun. I know, I have to deal with a CFO all day. I'm responsible for over 45 Million in $ale$ and these guys just don't have a sense of humor.

cvp

Potbellyjoe-

You'll have to forgive C5Silverbullet he's an 'bean counter'. They just hate it when you have fun. I know, I have to deal with a CFO all day. I'm responsible for over 45 Million in $ale$ and these guys just don't have a sense of humor.

cvp

I was joking. I thought the post was funny, but there is no smiley for that. BTW - I am a finace director of a car dealership. I am by far not a bean counter, I am a 21 year old professional partier.

Potbellyjoe -

This is working perfectly just as you described. I now have to respond to a quote used from one of my mindless posts.

C5SilverBullet -

You're right, you're not a bean counter. You are a finance manager and I apologize. Here's a smiley for ya'!

cvp :D

P.S. Did I get to 25 yet? :P

Archived