New JL Srealthbox

Has anyone here seen the new JL Audio Stealthbox it holds the 10w6v2's. I bet it will sound awsome. Called my local for a price but it is not out untill the end of Jan. They are calling me as soon as they get a price. They look to be seperate boxesm but I think they are only going to sell both at a time. Was only planning on getting one nice sub in the back but now it looks like I am going to be getting twofor some major :smash: in'

Let me know what you think

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealth...php?fit_id=1532

I still like the one that goes in the center console, I think that would sound the smoothest of the 3 choices,, only because the bass comes from up front, just like as if you were sitting at a concert.

But these look sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite things ive done to my truck was build my own sub box. i dint wire the head unit and the installer saw it and said it was awesome. My subs (two Rockford Fosgate 12's) and RF amp are all facing down and the amp gets alot of air for cooling. Sounds great. Rattles just about everything not attached to the truck. I got the whole package for like 400 and some odd change. For everything it was originally 650 with all the stuff and installed. I saved alot of $$$ building it. I recomend it.

Archived