picking colors for the new boat

backinblack

all right I bagged the Sea-Ray and I'm now ordering a Tige` 20i. I've got eveything worked out on it except for colors. I want it to look good behind my SS.

click this link yeah this one

Then click on "build your tige`" Then click on the 20i and pick your colors

Post up you favorite combinations and help me out :thumbs::thumbs:

Oh yeah don't worry about the wakeboard tower or interior I'm leaving them alone

Also the deck and hull colors are $800 each so if you come up with something that looks good leaving one or both of them white that would be great.

Also don't forget to hit next after you pick you colors to pick your graphic

Thanks for the help guys and as an added bonus if I go with your color choices I'll change my member title to "your member name is the man" for 1 month :crackup:

Let see what you come up with :thumbs:

Edit--- by the way I'm ordering it tomorrow morining @ 11

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a bit biased here but if I may help. Sea Ray already makes a boat called the SS and you can get it in black with silver graphics if you want to look pimp pulling your boat. Im not sure if you've got $110,000 for it but hey its a sweet boat!

http://www.searay.com/online_brochure.asp?...qtype=1,9,19,24

Im a bit biased here but if I may help. Sea Ray already makes a boat called the SS and you can get it in black with silver graphics if you want to look pimp pulling your boat. Im not sure if you've got $110,000 for it but hey its a sweet boat!

Yeah that's a nice boat but uhhhh I'm not sure it's really set up for wakeboarding

Anyone else??? color combos post 'em up I gotta order this thing in like 10 hours.

Yeah that's a nice boat but uhhhh I'm not sure it's really set up for wakeboarding

Anyone else??? color combos post 'em up I gotta order this thing in like 10 hours.

Dude, Tige's are the shit!!!! Way better choice than the Sea Ray, especially if you wakeboard a lot. My buddy has a Tige and damn that wake throws ya'. Did my first Air Raily behind a Tige'. Nice Choice :thumbs: My dad just ordered a Malibu Wakesetter.

Better quality. Dealer was easer to deal with and they are also closer to us. Also I believe that the X-Star is the best wakeboarding boat you can buy. I really like how they have the ballast system that is below the floor. Not that tige is not a good boat but I spent a year researching wakeboarding boats and I came to a conclusion that the x-star is just a better al around boat. Even the hull of the boat is made to produce a bigger wake then any other boat. I would buy a x-star again in a heart beat. If I where you I would at least go cheek one out. They will give you a demo run with any mastercraft boat.

Archived