WTB 2003 - 2005 SS

merek

Hi,

I have a 2005 silver birch metallic with 19k miles on it. Fully loaded. Stock except for a Gemtop GT classic steel toneau cover with bedrug($1400 installed). Nice profile on the cover sits flush on the bed rails, no overhang and the tailgate trim did not have to be removed. Only other mod is flamed billet antennas. 2005 came stock with 20" chromes. Trade in without cover is 28. Would take 26. In Springfield. OR. Not sure how to send pictures through here but email me at [email protected] and I will get some pictures Wed and send them to you.

Call if you have any questions,

Brad 541-335-1395

wow guys...

both of those are beautiful trucks...

I'm really looking for one thats all stock, except for maybe a fiberglass bed cover...and a chip/exhuast/intake...

otherwise, I like to do everything else myself... Im super picky. :)

I finished up my 04 f150 fully modded it out, got it exactly how i wanted... then sold it (biggest mistake of my life)... so I wanna re-do the modding process, and actually keep the truck.

the ford just had too mny little things, for only having 10,000 miles on it, it was at the dealer about once every two-three months.

no bueno.

mine is stock except the K&N intake, underdrive pulley and tuning.

SSSfronts.jpg

SSSside2s.jpg

will take 20k. its a 2003 with 53k miles. only noticeable blemishes are on the front bumper cover. has a few scuffs.

I tried to PM you and reply to your for sale post. I'm interested in your SS. Please PM me. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone interested Info:

2004 Silverado SS; Extended Cab; Blue/Charcoal int; 19,323 miles; Vortec 6.0L V8 345hp 380tq; full time AWD; Radio w/cd; pwr seat; foglights; 20 inch factory wheels; pwr everything; Keyless entry: the ultimate truck! Truck is located in central PA, price is $25,700

Email at: [email protected]

Archived