Street Racing Death

Rays B4U

:confused:

Yeah that's a bad deal.  And I see things really wrong here - why is a 16-yr old driving solo?  You mean to tell me that the minumum age for a driver's license is 16 in WA?  And why is a 16-yr old driving a BMW?  My first vehicle was an old Chevy truck w/454 and wasn't worth more than a few hundred dollars.  Since both these kids had expensive cars (for teens I mean) then this infers their families have some wealth and/or local status.  I guess the only positive thing to say here is thank god nobody else got seriously hurt, and that the stupid spoiled rich kid is off the highway.

Mr. P.

I been drivin a C5 since i was 15, and got the ss about 4 months ago. I love watching racing, but i know those guys have years of experience, i am never stupid while driving. I have never got a moving violation. But a cop let me off when he caught me doin 160 in a 55 last summer in the vette. He said i would never be able to get insurance. People who call themselves drivers should be just that... DRIVERS... not showoffs

I been drivin a C5 since i was 15, and got the ss about 4 months ago. I love watching racing, but i know those guys have years of experience, i am never stupid while driving. I have never got a moving violation. But a cop let me off when he caught me doin 160 in a 55 last summer in the vette. He said i would never be able to get insurance. People who call themselves drivers should be just that... DRIVERS... not showoffs

:icon_bs: And what agency has a car that can run you down if you are going 160. Let alone let you go. :confused:

:icon_bs: And what agency has a car that can run you down if you are going 160. Let alone let you go. :confused:

:withstupid:

here's one... :D

and this one... :D

and this... :crazy:

:crackup::crackup:

:seeya:

Archived