Zippy Chicago This weekend! Roll call

Hey guys the thread before kina got some details out.

But here is what is going on so far.

Zippy is coming down on Saturday to my family's house here the Rev garage to do some tuning on a couple guys. I am leaving the invite 100% open to anyone from the forum that wants to swing out as of right now I have a couple confirmed and a couple maybe's

I was hoping to get a couple more confirmations tonight that way if anyone plans on staying over saturday to sunday I can help you find a place to stay or whatnot if you are coming from farther away.

Plans for saturday Tennitive.

Zippy tunes I will assist all I can with whatever I can. The garage is heated we will have to do some shuffling around of trucks but it will work out okay.

Later that day hopefully by the time everyone coming is assembled in we can get plans figured out if anyone wants to caravan down to World of wheels in downtown Chicago. I figured that we could pile into a couple trucks and save on parking rather than cruise them all. My neighborhood is fairly safe god knows we have enough **** cops around.

Either before or after the car show we can hit up the hooters either inbound to chicago or the one downtown if that suits yah. I don't mind anywhere figured we could make it a nice little gathering.

I am located near a couple pretty major expressways and I will post up some directions later when I get home

Here is the link to world of wheels' site

It's 15 bucks to get in it's a pretty decent show.

World of Wheels

I am going to try. (beg wife)

Edit: Will post tonight when I get home.

Don't be afraid to use kneepads hahah..

I will post up more info on how to get here tonight prolly close to 7 or 8 pm I have alot of work yet to do today

Ok guys for those of you intrested in coming down please give me a phonecall or heads up right now as it seems we are only at about 3 guys 2 of my locals might not show due to one of em being really sick.

My address is

3100 Oriole Lane

Rolling Meadows IL 60008

I am right off a couple major expressways fairly easy to find I am also right off the main street in town.Map of the area at MSN

If you are going to make it out please reply on this thread

or give me a call tomroow I expect zippy between 11 and noonish.

My cell is 847-652-8004

Thanks guys.

Archived