Raced a Lightning

haynss

she was a little older, but cute.

at the light i hooked she didnt, it wasnt wet, but was fun. I slowed down at 110 and also cause we were coming up to a light, i was up on her until about 105 then i saw her starting to come as well. Probably a good 1-2 lengths on her until 105ish....

oh it was from a stop. I talked to her and shes run a 13.4 so that was cool to know as well :driving:

at the light i hooked she didnt, it wasnt wet, but was fun.  I slowed down at 110 and also cause we were coming up to a light, i was up on her until about 105 then i saw her starting to come as well.  Probably a good 1-2 lengths on her until 105ish....

oh it was from a stop.  I talked to her and shes run a 13.4 so that was cool to know as well  :driving:

LOL!!! :crackup:

at the light i hooked she didnt, it wasnt wet, but was fun.  I slowed down at 110 and also cause we were coming up to a light, i was up on her until about 105 then i saw her starting to come as well.  Probably a good 1-2 lengths on her until 105ish....

oh it was from a stop.  I talked to her and shes run a 13.4 so that was cool to know as well  :driving:

LOL!!! :crackup:

Your sick, I would have never thought of that :jester::D:jester:

Archived