Dylan dishes out a helping of payback!

Dylan06SS

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats awesome i give you alot of props, i would have done something simialr also. i just dont think i would have been as cool about it. I think rancho is getting bad i had a little incident in the drive thru with jon just like this!

HAHA!! Yeah... I remember that Chase... it was a bottle of motor oil that guy threw right? :lol:

I don't necessarily think its Rancho getting bad... its just people in general... assholes and idiots everywhere and no one takes responsibility for their damn kids anymore.

As for being cool about it... I've learned one thing in my 25 years on this planet... a guy who does something like this with a calm, methodical demeanor is 10x more intimidating than a guy who goes berzerk. I think its kinda a psychological thing.

Plus, all the witnesses mentioned how calm I remained and it was the dumb kid that was screaming and yelling stuff... makes me look that much better to the cops.

my knife would have stayed in the truck, the glock would have come with me.... maybe pop a waring shot over her fat little head....lol... just jokes... that's quality, teach that little shit to mess with the ss crowd...

"tell your friends about me!" :devil:

I totally understand.  I would have done the same thing.  But damn, even living in mo val I dont get as many opportunites as you do to punk some little kids. :D

Dude... we just need to roll the twin trucks everywhere and look for shit like that. :jester:

Sounds like fun. :D

:lol: I was thinking of yelling:

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I'VE SEEN WHERE YOU SLEEP!! YOUR MOTHERS WILL CRY WHEN THEY SEE WHAT I'VE DONE TO YOU!! HOW'D YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR TONGUE PULLED OUT THRU YOUR NECK?!?!" :devil:

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I'VE SEEN WHERE YOU SLEEP!! YOUR MOTHERS WILL CRY WHEN THEY SEE WHAT I'VE DONE TO YOU!! HOW'D YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR TONGUE PULLED OUT THRU YOUR NECK?!?!" :devil:

A little quote from Tommy Boy there?

thats awesome i give you alot of props, i would have done something simialr also. i just dont think i would have been as cool about it. I think rancho is getting bad i had a little incident in the drive thru with jon just like this!

LOL yeah and that guy must of been close to 40 he's just lucky I couldn't get out of the drive threw and the guy behind me is lucky my truck never made it into reverse because I was so pissed I grabbed the shifter and thought I threw it into reverse and only made it to neutral before I floored it without looking. Turned out the guy behind me was an under cover cop who laughed about it and said he would have done the exact same thing and thrown the oil back ay him! :lol: I hope he is still driving around that POS Ford with a dent in his drivers door. A nice lil reminder :crackup:

Thats what those kids deserve man I have done a similar thing when I lived in Ontario. Some punk kids who were like 2 grades lower than me in HS kept walking by my house one tay talking shit and one of the lil bastards even threatened me with a hammer as I was mowing my lawn one day. WTF :confused: I called the cops and they stated they weren't or couldn't do much so I saked them if it happened again shoud we try and detain them and how far can that go? The cop stated well if you break their arm or leg trying to detain them and you have them on your property when we get here then you have nothing to worry about! I said good i'll hang the bastard from my tree for you next time!

So I had a friend over and we were working on my Chevelle when they came walking by and talking shit as if they were trying to egg us on so we stood there and just staired at them. One of them lived at the end of my street so when he came walking back on his own quiet as can be with his head down as not to be seen we went after him!!! I yelled out his name and he acted as if he didn't hear me so we ran right up behind him and started talking shit back so he stopped and didn't have much to say. He tried to just walk away so my buddy got infront of him and said look m@ther fu*ker were not done talking to you so don't walk away from us :lol: he looked like he had just pissed his pants. Needless to say it never happened again.

my knife would have stayed in the truck, the glock would have come with me.... maybe pop a waring shot over her fat little head....lol... just jokes... that's quality, teach that little shit to mess with the ss crowd...

Here in Indiana.......or at least this part....the guns would have come out......

....oh, and they would have only gotten the warning shot if they were lucky :D

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I'VE SEEN WHERE YOU SLEEP!! YOUR MOTHERS WILL CRY WHEN THEY SEE WHAT I'VE DONE TO YOU!! HOW'D YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR TONGUE PULLED OUT THRU YOUR NECK?!?!"  :devil:

:crackup::crackup: One of my favorite movies ever (Tommy Boy).. GOD I miss Chris Farley...

From memory:

"Hey Richard, who's your favorite Little Rascal? Could it be.. SPANKY?!?!?"

"Hey um.. could you tell me where the gym is? Nevermind.. I'll check it out.. **flexing**"

"WHAT'D YOU DO?!?!"

Man you're lucky. I know here in Detroit if you got out of the truck with a knife and went after a kid in middle school or high school, the chance he'd pull a gun and rip you in half with it is pretty good. Here's to having a pair :cheers:

You never know who's carrying any more. My buddy was shot 6 times in a car jacking and lived. The kids who jacked him drove his Hummer 5 blocks and dumped it. What a waste.

Archived