Corsa Sport or Touring????

ssdealer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats sounds to good to be true. that the 408 though. anyone have a nice clip of just the touring on a 364?? im kind of getting tired of the droan that vibrates my whole interior.

I am thinking that is a little louder than I want. But damn it sounds good.

So does the Touring have the same tone just more mellow?

BSER took me for a thrill ride in his truck, he has a Radix at about 9psi with Dynatech long-tubes and a Corsa Sport exhaust, the sound (inside the cab) is the same as with my Touring muffler under light throttle and cruise, which is to say was actually pretty quiet, like near stock, pulling out of the parking lot and rolling down the street. But mat the throttle and it is off to the races! :thumbs::thumbs: I was surprised, I was expecting *more* but from in the cab there's not a lot of difference. But with the windows down at 4-grand under boost it sounds great and it's loud, not like tractor pulling loud but if there was any law enforcement within a 1/4-mile radius they would be looking for you! But I am almost sure the Touring might only be a degree less loud decibel-wise under the same circumstances, just different character having less ring in the exahust note so as to not carry that far.

Mr. P. :)

Nash thanks for the Video that sealed it for me. I am getting the Touring system.

I talked to the guys at Corsa and told them I didn't want to rock the neighborhood and I was maybe putting a SC on it. He said definitely go with the Touring if I was SC it. So I am switching.

See that right there is why I love these talk forums. I would have put that thing on and been pissed because of the noise. Thanks for the help everyone.

You'll love the Touring, really - I enjoy mine every day. It's still plenty loud and maybe this is my imagination but I think mine got louder after a few thousand miles - or I'm just driving it harder!!!

hear you go this might help

TOG headers, Corsa Sport catback system

thats sounds to good to be true. that the 408 though. anyone have a nice clip of just the touring on a 364?? im kind of getting tired of the droan that vibrates my whole interior.

I've been meaning to record one, just haven't gotten around to it.

you will like it alot. where the corsa really shines is the long drives. i have had two other exhaust setups on the ss and they both where a pain in the a@@ on onlg drives, had alot of incab noise but the corsa has little to none which i really like but if you want it noise just roll down the windows and let her have it :D

Okay after all that ordering this and shipping that I ended up keeping the Sport System. :thumbs:

I was lucky enough to have booth mufflers in my possesion so I had the Touring on first and thought it sounded pretty good. I took that off and threw the Sport on and WOW. I guess I am not as big a fuddy duddy as I thought.

So the sport is on and sounding and looking awesome. Your guys were right the cab noise at highway and around town speeds is minimal. But you mash it to the floor and it sure talks to you.

That thing is sweet!! I have it back on the hoist cooling down to do the final tightening and we are done.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I ended up with exactly what I was looking for thanks to you guys. :thumbs:

Archived