wanted

trialsman

Looking for one of those GM underseat storage boxes that fit in rear. I think they are an option. Thanks

I know the chances are slim to none but Maybe someone has a Gaylord Speedstur painted black that they just decided to sell or just decided they needed the money. let me know

Looking for one of those GM underseat storage boxes that fit in rear.  I think they are an option.  Thanks

I know the chances are slim to none but Maybe someone has a Gaylord Speedstur painted black that they just decided to sell or just decided they needed the money. let me know

hey are you lookin for something like this.

http://www.realtruck.com/productline/494/1..._organizer.html

I just traded my truck in but maybe I can get my storage box out when I go back to the dealership, give me a few days and I'll let you know.

Thanks the underseat site is about what I want just more than I want to spend.

Re: getting one out of your trade-in...that would be great. I doubt they would even know it was suppose to be there. Let me know.

• 1 year later...

Hey I am trying your ebay link and it does not work is that item still for sale on ebay? Its been a year, I see the auction but no picture. I am considering this storage box if I could see it. Any chance on a discount for a fellow SSer?

Hey I am trying your ebay link and it does not work is that item still for sale on ebay? Its been a year, I see the auction but no picture. I am considering this storage box if I could see it. Any chance on a discount for a fellow SSer?

Archived