New Style Avalanche

ImpoSStor SS

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click next (about 3 pages over) it makes a comment about the 2007 silve4rado SS?!?!? Did not think it would be in production. Scroll down until you see the silverado section. It lists changes for all vehicles.

-korey-

are you talking about this Korey? I think they are talking about the 06 silverado there. I really doubt there will be a SSS in 07 maybe a couple years down the road though

Silverado – The best-selling vehicle at General Motors features a host of performance and configuration enhancements for 2006. New half-ton extended cab/short box models broaden the Silverado’s body style choices, while a new dual-port grille design and power dome hood (similar to heavy-duty models) is featured on all light-duty models. A new Silverado SS two-wheel drive model, which joined the lineup later in 2005, allows customers to experience the driving excitement of this special model at a great value

are you talking about this Korey?  I think they are talking about the 06 silverado there.  I really doubt there will be a SSS in 07 maybe a couple years down the road though
Silverado – The best-selling vehicle at General Motors features a host of performance and configuration enhancements for 2006. New half-ton extended cab/short box models broaden the Silverado’s body style choices, while a new dual-port grille design and power dome hood (similar to heavy-duty models) is featured on all light-duty models. A new Silverado SS two-wheel drive model, which joined the lineup later in 2005, allows customers to experience the driving excitement of this special model at a great value

:dupe: Yes! I'm an idiot, just read it wrong!! :banghead:

-Korey-

Archived