Just found the site

Kim

Hi there! It's great to have found this site. I love my truck, and I don't know anyone else who has one. I got it late august of 2005. I haven't done much to it other than add a billet bow tie in the front and a billet bow tie trailer hitch cover. The person who had it before me added a low profile tonneau cover, billet grille inserts, 20" custom wheels, a new exhaust system and blue ground effects. I did go crazy on ebay this weekend though(with my tax refund), and ordered clear headlights and corner lights, blue bulbs, and a led third brake light. Eventually I'm going to get a new hood, wiper cowl, and bed cover and get them painted to match my truck. I'm sorry but I can't post any pictures, because a digital camera costs money and all my money is going to my truck. I guess I'll have to borrow a friends camera. I absoulutely love all the trucks that have seen on this site. You guys did some great work with them. And because I'm a girl and have no idea about engines, when it's time to do performance upgrades I'll be coming to you all for help. Okay I guess that is enough rambling for one day. Hope to make some friends here. :chevy: KIM :chevy:

Archived