2006 Performance Goals

vdrumright

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a nice list of goodies that will be added to the truck throughout the year... my goal by the closing day of the track (sometime in Nov.) is 12.7-12.9s.

good luck man :thumbs: it's there for the taking... need any help this is the site!

BTW... what exactly do you have in mind? - that is, if you dont mind...

welll now the goal is getting everything in. i have the big fmic. injectors and springs are on the way and that should pretty much cover materials. hopefully 11's sooner than later.

Dontcha need to get a turbo to make use of that fmic? :jester:

actually a blower not a turbo, but yeah i have that part.

• 1 month later...
I have a nice list of goodies that will be added to the truck throughout the year... my goal by the closing day of the track (sometime in Nov.) is 12.7-12.9s.

good luck man :thumbs: it's there for the taking... need any help this is the site!

BTW... what exactly do you have in mind? - that is, if you dont mind...

my bad on the late reply... but so far the shift kit, cam, and converter are in! next up is the rest of my NX stuff sitting in the living room and on the way via Fed Ex :D

Anybody else with progress updates???

...progress update; crank pulley pinned, meth installed, 90mmTB installed, roll pan installed. Did a 12.2xx when the tranny had "issues" just after shifting into 3rd. I wasn't tuned for the meth and wasn't spraying, the bed cover was on as well.

FLT-L5 extreme duty 65E and a Yank 2600TT are awaiting install, then off to the dyno to dail in my AFR and bump the timing. By then the warm weather will be here and my best time will have to wait till the fall :nonod:

Any other updates?

Archived