Please Help!!

HOLSTEIN

o.k., heres the delima....... got $3700 to play w/, i want wheels like JONMALIBUSS's but i want the inside painted victory red to match the truck............ soooooooo could someone please photoshop Johns wheels in red to a victory red ss? please..... thank you......tim

o.k., heres the delima....... got $3700 to play w/, i want wheels like JONMALIBUSS's but i want the inside painted victory red to match the truck............  soooooooo  could someone please photoshop Johns wheels in red to a victory red ss?    please..... thank you......tim

When you say inside to be victory red do you mean all the spokes and leave the outter part the grey color?

o.k., heres the delima....... got $3700 to play w/, i want wheels like JONMALIBUSS's but i want the inside painted victory red to match the truck............  soooooooo   could someone please photoshop Johns wheels in red to a victory red ss?     please..... thank you......tim

When you say inside to be victory red do you mean all the spokes and leave the outter part the grey color?

I would guess he want's what are grey on mine to be red and the rest left as pictured on my wheels with the polished rim and center cap.

Archived