Good body shop in the San Jose area?

My truck was hit multiple times at work when I was living out in VA, and now I'd like to get those scuffs fixed up. I need to locate a body shop that will do high quality work in the San Jose area, does anybody here have any past experiences or recommendations to share?

Thanks

Justin

My truck was hit multiple times at work when I was living out in VA, and now I'd like to get those scuffs fixed up.  I need to locate a body shop that will do high quality work in the San Jose area, does anybody here have any past experiences or recommendations to share?

Thanks

Justin

hey justin, sorry never got banged up really to need body shop

try posting over here: http://www.norcal-ls1.com/

lots of good infor for all over bay

Cool.

I've got a quote from the guys I'm familiar with in Fresno and they do incredible work, but I have a feeling I can get it done cheaper, as they are 95% of the time dealing with insurance companies and price everything off of one of those time books.

Brian, you think your guys could repaint part of the front bumper cover and repaint the entire rear one for under $1300? I trust the quality of work, as your car looks good.

Justin

Brian, you think your guys could repaint part of the front bumper cover and repaint the entire rear one for under $1300?  I trust the quality of work, as your car looks good.

shouldn't be a problem!

here are just a few pics i have with me at work...

the T/A of course...

my hawk which I still have...I get nothin but compliments on...

and my old eclipse, they painted everything except the wing and roof,

it should have been a complete loss...but we fixed it! ie:frame, front clip, airbags, etc

let me know when you wanna bring it out...

pm me or something

~Brian

4921TA_Jan_13th_013.jpg

flames.jpg

eclipse1.jpg

eclipse2.jpg

Archived