ELECTRICAL, FAN

goodeating

Guy's,

Which electrical fan kit would be best for 2004 SILVERADO SS. I would like too install a electric fan, but not sure what's to get. Also if some one could help me in this matter, I would surly appicate the heips one would give. The 04 don't have electrical fan.

Thanks, Tommie... :chevy:

Guy's,

Which electrical fan kit would be best for 2004 SILVERADO SS.  I would  like too install a electric fan, but not sure what's to get.  Also if some one could help me in this matter, I would surly appicate the heips one would give.  The 04 don't have electrical fan.

Thanks, Tommie... :chevy:

Hit the search button and look for the '05 fans on this site. The '05 factory SS pieces will bolt up. There used to be someone selling them as a kit. You can get the PCM reprogrammed to '05 specs to run them too, along with a wiring harness from several vendors. Some Silverado owners use the LS1 fans too...

deffinitly go with the 05' fans. after installation they look like your truck came with them and if you wire them right they will come on with the pcm commanding them just like stock. they have a very high cfm rate and cool very well.

60210288.jpg

68995997.jpg

Archived