paintless dent removal in Los Angeles

does any one know a paintless dent removal shop in LA that doesn't charge a ****en left nut to get the dings out? it really hurts to see my truck with all these scars on it. there is just to many careless stupid people that dont know how to park and and open their door instead of just kicking their damn door and hitting your truck you know. well i hope this doesnt happen to anyone in here cuz it sucks trust me. but if you guys know a good shop and dont forget reasonable! please help me :tear::cry:

Im in LA a lot, got a few small scars, but nothing to freak me out about it yet...

The last time I had paintless dent repair it was at WallyPark LAX, but that was a while back. They didnt do a bad job...dont remember how much it cost, sorry.

i know how this story goes i always try to park away from everyone but it seems more often then not my truck will not end up alone. some other jerk will park right next to me with 200 other spaces open up around me. and i ended up with a ding as well. accidents happen i guess but it still sucks

Archived