2003 SS

ImInNoCeNt324

Hey everyone! :yellow_loser: My name is Hilary! I am looking for a 2003 Black SS! I want one really badly! If you can tell me and/or give me a price to pay I would ABSOLUTELY appreciate it! Right now I drive a 1997 2-door Saturn and it's a pretty good car I have just always wanted a Chevy and when the SS's came out it was and IS the truck for me! I WANT I WANT I WANT! So please HELP!

Thanks! :flag: Hilary

Hey everyone! :yellow_loser: My name is Hilary! I am looking for a 2003 Black SS! I want one really badly! If you can tell me and/or give me a price to pay I would ABSOLUTELY appreciate it! Right now I drive a 1997 2-door Saturn and it's a pretty good car I have just always wanted a Chevy and when the SS's came out it was and IS the truck for me! I WANT I WANT I WANT! So please HELP!

Hi Hillary, as an owner of a 2003 Black SS I will say you have great taste! I bought my now ex-wife a '97 Saturn, put brembo brakes and Pirellis on that little scooter and was a terror on the highway! Good luck in your SS hunt, post pics when you've found your truck!

Mr. P. :)

for about 32k you could get a nice 03 black blown 408 in my sig :P

EDIT: holy shit hilary, my wife is from antioch. welcome!!

that truck looks all banged up, did you see that engine bay :eek:

oh my...i did not... they really used that baby....

I geuss if they'd let her go for $20k may be a ok deal... :dunno:

I emailed this guy... seems to have a sense of humor about it, or was just pissed off at my question :lol: this is what i asked him:

"i hope the reserve for that truck is 20,000 or below.. because that thing is beat up. probably the worst condition SS i have ever seen... "

His reply:

"Yup, it is definitely a rolling junk pile. I'm hoping to unload it on some turnip truck refugee.

Best regards to you and yours,

JHR"

And yet another reply:

"Oh, since you asked. The reserve is $17,599.00

Good luck bidding.

JHR"

There you have it. The reserve is only $17,599 for an 03 blue SS for those who like blue... that actually seems like a steal... if it was only black or red, i would be all over it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Yeah... I would HECCA love to take your truck but I can't pay that much... lowering of the price a little then maybe? I dont know can you send me pictures of your truck I would really appreciate it. Thanks

~Hilary

Thanks. Yeah... I would HECCA love to take your truck but I can't pay that much... lowering of the price a little then maybe? I dont know can you send me pictures of your truck I would really appreciate it. Thanks

~Hilary

sup hilary,

yeah for what ive done to it dont think id be lowering it as thats a pretty good deal already...yeah ive got pics in my garage i think, and then i just posted some as i got some new headlights too.

makani

:seeya: I am looking to sell my Black 2003 SS. Currently has 25,000 miles and is in perfect condition. I have a few extras on the truck that make it that much more appealing, at least I think so. I have been out of work for the last 6 months and I am going to be doing some contract work in another city and I need something that gets better gas mileage as well as something I do not care about putting the miles on. I love my truck and want it to go to a good home. :cry:

Here is what it's all about:

The truck has a Custom tuned PCM (PCM For Less), Custom Cat-Back dual Exhaust with magnaflow X-pipe, upgraded Torque Converter (Trail Blazer), full shift kit (Boost Valve, Billet Servos - Zippy Kit), K&N FIPK intake. MB Motoring Bruisers 20in rims as well. Tires are 285's and have about 15,000 miles on them so they have great tread left.

Vehicle has been very well maintained full synthetic oil every oil change since I have had it. Always garage kept and washed every week.

Asking $25,990 O.B.O Please feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I am open to better offers unfortunately I need to move the truck. :shakehead:

Archived