Good Transmission Shop in SF Bay Area

yes Jim's shop has to be a freak of nature, plus the guy is a little freak of nature too....great shape for an old man.

Also in sac is Force Fed, talk to keith there as well.  916 331 1611

How quick of a turn around does this Jim provide? When I get to the point that I feel like burning some more money, I think I'm going to get mine rebuilt.

yes Jim's shop has to be a freak of nature, plus the guy is a little freak of nature too....great shape for an old man.

How quick of a turn around does this Jim provide? When I get to the point that I feel like burning some more money, I think I'm going to get mine rebuilt.

i left mine in the shop for a week. I was out of town so didnt really care. If you want a good idea call him at 916 636 3286. Basically tell him what you want and he'll have a plan.

here is his shop ATO

i left mine in the shop for a week. I was out of town so didnt really care. If you want a good idea call him at 916 636 3286. Basically tell him what you want and he'll have a plan.

here is his shop ATO

Okay, cool. It'll be awhile, but good to have the contact.

Been a long time since I've been out that way. That In N Out there on sunrise was a meeting place for a few truck gatherings back in the day.

When's Sac Raceway open up, and better yet, when are you running? :cool:

• 7 months later...

Archived