bed cover Question

redssinpgh

Hey Mike,

That is the company who makes my soft cover. I however did not get the hinged one because I didn't want to drill. The reason I went with the soft is because it was cheaper. With my soft I had to build frame, stetch the cover over the frame and then screw the frame together holding the cover in place. I would probably prefered to get the hard one now which i am assuming comes all together. Also like FuelSlut said mine is a tight fit also.

Thanks for the replies. What's your opinion, should I leave it black or get it painted red?

I'm leaning toward red? How much do you think it would cost to get it painted?

Thanks again,

Mike

Hey Mike,

That is the company who makes my soft cover. I however did not get the hinged one because I didn't want to drill. The reason I went with the soft is because it was cheaper. With my soft I had to build frame, stetch the cover over the frame and then  screw the frame together holding the cover in place. I would probably prefered to get the hard on now which i am assuming comes all together. Also like FuelSlut said mine is a tight fit also.

:crackup::crackup:

Reading it again I guess it was pretty funny.I guess I shouldn't try to type when i am tired. I just edited it anyways.

As for leaking the only time my bed gets wet is from the high pressure wash or a real heavy rain and then it its only a small amount in the corners.

Archived