More Photoshop

Jonmalibuss

I'm amazed at how you can take a pic and change the lighting to make it look 100 times better. Earlier I took this first pic when the sun was going down and got a lot of a goldish reflection off of everything. The second pick is adding a bit out green and blue. :eek: It looks a little more real now.

772146_418_full.jpg

772146_431_full.jpg

john,

since your getting so good w/ photoshop, take a red ss and throw your rims on there and make the insides of your rims red..... if i remember, you wanted to see this as well a while back when i requested it

thanks

john,

since your getting so good w/ photoshop, take a red ss and throw your rims on there and make the insides of your rims red..... if i remember, you wanted to see this as well a while back when i requested it

thanks

I think I can do that! :D I will post it here when I get it done!

How are you learning? Do you have a friend who is available? Book? On-line tutorials?

Looks like you are getting some good results from only having it a couple weeks!

Rock on man!

How are you learning?  Do you have a friend who is available?  Book?  On-line tutorials?

Looks like you are getting some good results from only having it a couple weeks!

Rock on man!

Just been learning by reading a bit as Fox stated and trying different things.

Here ya go HOLSTEIN! :cool:

772146_432_full.jpg

wow, looks good, but not what i expected.... :( wonder what they would look like just llike yours on a red truck... i know you can, i know you can :D

LOL I should of saved it before I added color.

Actually you should have put the color on a different layer....that way you could do all kinds of colors without trouble....and compare to original.....and only have one file.

Its a great program... I've been learning slowly over the years... most recently learning how to 'TOON' using it... heres my most recent work for a contest we had over on STS.com:

2ps.jpg

started out with this:

truck0105.jpg

Archived