Long time lurker, 1st time poster

BigDinAZ

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on the site for a while now. I recently purchased my '06 SSS and planned on keeping it stock as it is currently my daily driver but after seeing some of the trucks on this site the mod bug has hit. I plan on just doing a few bolt ons (any advice would be appreciated) until I get another ride. I look forward to getting some advice from you all.

Dennis

Welcome to the site!

As a long time luker you of all people should know ..... WE WANT PICTURES!

Color? Options? give us the scoop man!

Congrats :cheers:

Thanks for the warm welcome. As far as the pics, I know, I'll work on getting some pics up. Right now it's pretty much stock except a shopman bowtie and line-x bedliner. I apparently bought the fast color (black). I think it's pretty much fully loaded (no sunroof or sliding rear-not even sure if they were an option.) I had planned on swapping out the silver rims for some of the chrome factory ones but the deal I had fell through so I guess I take the money and make some performance mods. So far I plan on getting a CAI (leaning towards the outlaw or brute force), exhaust (magnaflow maybe? not really sure), and a custom tune. Any advice would greatly be appreciated and if any AZ SSS owners have any suggestions where to get this done would be helpful as well (I only know of desert rat in tempe).

Archived