Moving some stuff around

dounome

Decided to move my batt. over so the blower would have a shorter distance to gather air. Plus I figure the air just behind the light is pretty cool. I will be adding a 3 gallon fuel cell in place of the stock air box location for a ice chiller for those strip nights, this along with the meth injection should have it blowing air cold enough.

The install is very rough and unfinished. It was a rush job that I will get to make look nice next week. What would you guys do with the batt. cable? Cover it in that black loom or just adell clamp it to the firewall?

ss.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0383.jpg

:thumbs:

I Love custom work! I say loom the battery cable for added protection. It is just personal preference at that, would be just fine the way it is. Maybe a cover over the + battery terminal though.

More pice of the finished project when your done! :driving:

No not at all I infact took all the plasctic crap that comes with the kit and threw it in the trash. It was taken air from the factory location to the blower using plastic. Well I needed that area for a fuel cell, so I bought the last chunck of tubing and moved the batt.

Archived