The Famous Star?

bgdsub72

The Famous Star?

hardees%20002.jpg

ok in my travels cross country I realized that the east side of this country does not have Carl's Jr. and the West Side does not have Hardee's but they appear to be very similar resturants. Carl's Jr. has a huge selection of Six Dollar Burgers plus a while bunch of other western burgers where Hardee's is all about the Thickburger and just the original six dollar burger. So I am just curious where you are and what you have. Or maybe you have heard of niether. reply to this thread with which fast food resturant you have in your area and the city and state you live in.

Carl's Jr.

carlsjr.gif

m003.jpg

Hardee's

Hardees.png

hardees%20001.jpg

hardees.jpg

according to hardee's website the company that owns carls jr. bought hardees in the 1990's. I guess it was better to keep the name than change everything. I remember seeing hardees alot when I was in college down in NC. But I haven't seen one around maryland in years. Oh man thinking of fast food in North Carolina really makes me miss steak&shake those places are awesome!!

according to hardee's website the company that owns carls jr. bought hardees in the 1990's.  I guess it was better to keep the name than change everything.  I remember seeing hardees alot when I was in college down in NC.  But I haven't seen one around maryland in years.  Oh man thinking of fast food in North Carolina really makes me miss steak&shake those places are awesome!!

are they? I pass by them all the time but I have not tried one yet. I did go to Waffle House and was seriously disappointed.

according to hardee's website the company that owns carls jr. bought hardees in the 1990's.  I guess it was better to keep the name than change everything.  I remember seeing hardees alot when I was in college down in NC.  But I haven't seen one around maryland in years.  Oh man thinking of fast food in North Carolina really makes me miss steak&shake those places are awesome!!

are they? I pass by them all the time but I have not tried one yet. I did go to Waffle House and was seriously disappointed.

Waffle house tends to be pretty hit and miss I do like their bacon egg&cheese sandwiches on texas toast though. But I mean shit it's a waffle how much better can it really be than any where else??

I've loved S&S since college they were just outside of campus and open 24 hours and anything greasy tastes good a 3am when you've been drinking all night. But I think the double w/cheese and bacon is pretty freakin good for fast food. They're alot better if you eat there though always seem to be really greasy when you get it to go.

Archived