Motley Crue

geomcrider

I bought my son (4) tickets for Motley Crue tonight in Springfield Mass.

15th row on the floor ! (Aisle Seats 1,2,3,4)

Its gonna be me, him, and 2 of his friends. They are all 15 ! They cant wait, They heard Tommy Lee gets on stage with "Tommys Tittie Cam" and all the girls whip out them hooters ! :crackup: and they put them on the BIG SCREEN !

Should be a good time......

PS...I wont look at all those 15 to 20 year old hooters...I promise !

Hey... You can take them to the HOOTERS Springfield for dinner. I bet they would love you for that one...... Just off of 291, exit 1.

Another place to grab a bite is "Big Mamou's".... Cajun food, F#$%&*#@ Excellent!!!! BYOB.... downtown, next to the USPS.

Oh Yeah.... Motley Crue is still touring?????

Have Fun......... :thumbs:

Be SAFE..... Springfield is a tough town!!!!!

I bought my son (4) tickets for Motley Crue tonight  in Springfield Mass.

15th row on the floor ! (Aisle Seats 1,2,3,4)

Its gonna be me, him, and 2 of his friends. They are all 15 ! They cant wait, They heard Tommy Lee gets on stage with "Tommys Tittie Cam" and all the girls whip out them hooters ! :crackup: and they put them on the BIG SCREEN !

Should be a good time......

PS...I wont look at all those 15 to 20 year old hooters...I promise !

Don't hurt to look :crackup: Get some pics we all want to see them!

i saw motley crue last september here in pittsburgh. yes, tommy does do the titty cam thing. believe it or not, its a pretty good show. we paid for lawn tickets which were only about 20 bucks, then gave the security guy a $20 and he let us in the floor seats :)

Hell yeah, I saw Motley Crue twice last year and I have tickets to them on April 1st, it is a good time. I guess you could call me a junky.

3 times in 2 years? motley crue is cool and all but damn. :dunno:

Hell yeah, I saw Motley Crue twice last year and I have tickets to them on April 1st, it is a good time. I guess you could call me a junky.

The first concert was only 2 hours away from me, and the second one was in my home town, then the 3rd isn't far at all. The only reason I am going to the 3rd is because my buddy who hasn't seen them yet wanted to go, so I guess I am too.

What can I say, I love there music, and they put on an awesome show.

I saw them 3 times last year!! Philly in March, Atlantic City in August, and Allentown in September. They just passed through here again last month in Reading.

As we are on the topic of concerts. Has anyone seen Aerosmith lately? If so, how was it? I have tickets to see them on March 25th.

Aerosmith is one of my all time favorites, and the last time I saw them late last year I was very disappointed!! Lenny Kravits blew them away. They are touring with Cheap Trick now. I guess they figure if they have someone not as good, it will make them look better.

I have not missed an Aerosmith tour in 25 years, and they are coming through here again soon, and I didn't even think about looking for tickets this time.

Another band I am done with is KISS. I saw the like 4 or 5 times, and now I feel like they are taking advantage of thre whole Reunion/Farewell tour thing.

When Gene Simmons comes right out and implies he is a marketing genius, I only take it as though he is taking advantage of his fans. Not me anymore.

I got back at midnight from the concert....in work at 5:00am. pheew !

I gotta say thats one of the best shows I've seen in a while. No backup band, just the Crue for 2.5 hours ! :D

My son and his buddys love me !! These 15 year olds have never seen so much tittie ! :thumbs:

The Crue were passing out bottles of jayegermister (spelling) to the crowd. I was on the floor, center, 15 rows back !

I should of stopped in the Mardi Gras when I was in Springfield......thats the place for titties

Last show I saw was Aerosmith / Lenny Kravitz about 2 months ago ! The Crue was better !

And Stitches 040, Springfields not that tough.......come to Hartford :crazy:

As we are on the topic of concerts. Has anyone seen Aerosmith lately? If so, how was it? I have tickets to see them on March 25th.

I saw them a month ago in Orlando, they put on an EXCELLENT show - so did Lenny Kravitz. :thumbs::thumbs:

On the other topic, isn't this the Crue's last tour? Thought I heard that they were calling it quits after this one.

Another band I am done with is KISS. I saw the like 4 or 5 times, and now I feel like they are taking advantage of thre whole Reunion/Farewell tour thing.

When Gene Simmons comes right out and implies he is a marketing genius, I only take it as though he is taking advantage of his fans. Not me anymore.

I wholeheartedly agree. I saw them a few years ago on their "Farewell Tour" and paid almost $80 for a ticket, thinking it was my last chance to see them. Then 6 months later there they are, touring with Aerosmith. They're not getting another cent out of me, ever. Seems like their main focus is licensing their name to everything under the sun, instead of making MUSIC.

Archived